The dream of India’s first e-city is now inching closer to reality. Touted as India’s first e-city, MyCity Technology – a joint venture set-up by Lavasa Corporation and Wipro – signed a definitive agreement for Cisco to participate in its development.
Consider : You get up in the morning by a surveillance alarm. You switch it off and the house lights up! You switch on your TV, not only for the morning news but also for checking your mail. You live just minutes away from your work place and reach comfortably with the automatized transport. Next you advertise for the sale of your laptop on an online portal accessed by everyone in the city. If you need to travel urgently, you can track where your wife has parked your car.
The city will boast of :
- RFID infrastructure to automatically track assets across the city.
- Connecting all buildings across the city using a secure IP.
- Network to help centralize management operations.
- Logistic supply centers boasting of airport, rail, dry dock and operation center.
- Hi tech park for knowledge based, science and research development focused on e-governance and distance learning.
- Intelligent transportation and Just In Time delivery.
- An world class experience with SpaceWorld — a 65-acre edutainment park powered by technology from the USSRC — offering a space-like experience to visitors.